ESTATE CROPS PUBLICATION – The Journal of Perspectives Review of Industrial Crops Research Volume 19 Number 1, June 2020 contains 6 articles of scientific papers. Perspective published by the Indonesian Center For Estate Crops Research and Development contains a review paper (review) of estate crop research, first published in June 2002 and published 2 (two) times a year.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- OPPORTUNITIES OF PALM WASTE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF Polyhydroxyalkanoate as BIOPLASTIC / The Opportunities of Oil Palm Waste for Production of Polyhydroxyalkanoate as Bioplastic ; Hasrul Abdi Hasibuanf;
- POTENTIAL OF KOPYOR COCONUT MEAT AS HEALTHY FOOD MATERIAL / Potency of Kopyor Coconut Meat as an Ingredient of Healthy Food ; Muhammad Yusuf Antu, Ismail Maskromo, Barlina Rindengan;
- LAND DAMAGE IN PLANTATIONS AND STRATEGIES FOR PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT / Soil Deterioration of Plantation Land and Strategies for Its Prevention and Handling ; Bariot Hafif;
- THE PRODUCTION STARTEGY OF CANE SEEDS IN SUPPORTING SUGAR SELF-SUFFICIENCY Strategy Of Sugar Cane Seed Production In Supporting Self Sufficiency; Parnidi parnidi, Mastur – Mastur;
- STRATEGIES FOR INCREASING THE UTILIZATION OF ORGANIC FERTILIZER IN THE INTEGRATION SYSTEM OF COW PALM Strategies for Increasing the Use of Organic Fertilizers in the Palm Cattle Integration System ; Suci Wulandari, Deciyanto;
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR INCREASING PRODUCTIVITY AND COMPETITIVENESS OF Pepper Opportunity For Increasing Productivity And Competitiveness Of Pepper ; Siswanto Siswanto, I Ketut Ardana, Elna Karmawati;
Hopefully the articles presented can provide additional knowledge and be useful for readers.
Person in charge :
- Ir. Syafaruddin, Ph.D. (Head of Indonesian Center For Estate Crops Research and Development)
Person in Charge for Implementing / member : Dr. Tedy Dirhamsyah, SP., MAB.
Editor-in-Chief concurrently Member:
- Prof. Dr. Deciyanto Soetopo (Entomology)
- Prof. Dr. Elna Karmawati (Entomology)
- Prof. Dr. Endang Gati Lestari (Biotechnology)
- Dr. I Ketut Ardana (Socio-Economic)
- Dr. Suci Wulandari (Socio-Economic)
- Dr. Saefudin (Agronomy)
- Sudarsono, SE.
- Agus Budiharto
- Erriani Kristiyaningsih, S.Sos., M.Si.
- Anjas Satria Pamungkas, S.Ikom.
Indonesian Center For Estate Crops Research and Development
Jl. Tentara Pelajar No. 1 Bogor 16111
Tel. (0251) 8313083. Fax. (0251) 8336194
e-mail: email@example.com Website: www.perkebunan.litbang.pertanian.go.id
Source of Funds:
DIPA 2020, Center for Plantation Crops Research and Development
Front Cover Photo:
Cover Design and Layout: