ICECRD OF PUBLICATION – INDUSTRIAL ESTATE CROP RESEARCH JOURNAL, a scientific publication that contains primary research of plantation commodities that have not been published in any media. Beginning in 2017, this Journal is published twice a year by the Indonesia Center for Estate Crops Research and Development (ICECRD).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Effect of Internal Farming Management Factors on The Pepper Productivity in Lampung Province; Robet Asnawi, Zahara, and Ratna Wylis Arief;
- Molecular Identification of Cucumber Mosaic Virus Infecting Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin); Miftakhurohmah Miftakhurohmah, I Dewa Nyoman Nyana, Tri Asmira Damayanti, and Rita Noveriza;
- Effectiveness of Trichoderma sp. and non-pathogenic Fusarium to Environmentally Control Vanilla Shoot Rot Disease; Efi Taufiq, Hasim Hasim, Bonny PW Soekarno, and M. Surahman;
- Effect of Compound Fertilizer on Growth, Yield and Quality of Besuki NO Cigar Tobacco; Djajadi Djajadi, and Sulis Nur Hidayati;
- Clustering of ten tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) varieties based on the partial PMT (putrescine N-methyltranfera) ; Sesanti Basuki, and Sudarsono;
- Efficiency of Culture Media and Aplication Temporary Immersion Systemon on Somatic Embryogenesis Arabica Coffee; Meynarti Sari Dewi Ibrahim, RR. Sri Hartati, Rubiyo Rubiyo, Agus Purwito, and Sudarsono;
- The Role of Cashew Hydraulic Lift in Maintaining Soil Moisture and Water Status of Maize under Drought Condition ; Joko Pitono, Nur Maslahah, and Setiawan
Protector: Head of Indonesian Center for Estate Crops Research and Development (ICECRD)
Person in charge: Head of Collaboratotion and Utilization Research
Editor in chief : Prof.Dr. Elna Karmawati (Entomology)
Associate Editor :
Supriadi, Prof.Dr. (Phytopathology)
Nur Richana, Prof.Dr. (Post-Harvest)
Ir. Edi Wardiana, MS. (Agronomist)
I Ketut Ardana, Dr. (Social Economic)
Nurliani Bermawie, Dr. (Plant Breeding)
R. Heru Praptana, Dr.
Ir. Elfrida Nadeak
Sri Suhesti, Dr.
Indonesian Center for Estate Crops Research and Development (ICECRD)
Tentara Pelajar Street No. 1, Kampus Penelitian Pertanian Cimanggu, Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
Telp : +62251 – 8313083 Fax : +62251-8336194
E-mail : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of exchange and so on, to contact the publisher’s address.
DIPA Cost 2017 Plantation Research and Development Center.
Writing Guidelines perkebunan_Pedoman-Penulisan.pdf