ICECRD OF PUBLICATION – INDUSTRIAL ESTATE CROP RESEARCH JOURNAL, a scientific publication that contains primary research of plantation commodities that have not been published in any media, published four times a year by the Center for Estate Crops Research and Development.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Correlation Between Phonska Fertilizer on Rice Field and Cl Content of Tobacco in Jombang, East Java; Mochammad Sholeh and Djajadi;
- Shoot Borers Scirpophaga excerptalis Walker Attack on Sugarcane at Three Planting Systems; Andi Muhammad Amir and Elna Karmawati;
- Increasing Lemongrass Herb Yield and Quality Through Nitrogen Addition; M. Syakir and Gusmaini;
- An Analysis of Superior Plantation Commodities and Referral Development in Bungo Regency, Jambi Province; Lili Suryani, Santun R.P. Sitorus, and Khursatul Minibah;
- Evaluation of Productivity, Fiber Fineness, and Tolerance to Insect Pests of F7 Cotton Lines with Brown Fiber; Emy Sulistyowati, Siwi Sumartini, Sujak, M. Machfud, and Suhadi;
- Improvement of Cane Yield and Sugar Yield of Sugarcane (Sacharrum officinarum) Through Maintaining Ratoon; Fitriningdyah Tri Kadarwati, Budi Santoso, and Ahmad Dhiaul Khuluq;
Protector: Head of Indonesian Center for Estate Crops Research and Development (ICECRD)
Person in charge: Head of Collaboratotion and Utilization Research
Editor in chief : Elna Karmawati, Prof.Dr. (Entomology)
Associate Editor :
Supriadi, Prof.Dr. (Phytopathology)
Nur Richana, Prof.Dr. (Post-Harvest)
M. Djazuli, Dr. (Agronomist)
I Ketut Ardana, Dr. (Social Economic)
Nurliani Bermawie, Dr. (Plant Breeding)
Iwa Mara Trisawa, Dr.
Elfrida Nadeak, Ir.
Indonesian Center for Estate Crops Research and Development (ICECRD)
Tentara Pelajar Street No. 1, Kampus Penelitian Pertanian Cimanggu, Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
Telp : +62251 – 8313083 Fax : +62251-8336194
E-mail : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing guidelines perkebunan_Pedoman-Penulisan.pdf