INDUSTRIAL ESTATE CROP RESEARCH JOURNAL, a scientific publication that contains primary research of plantation commodities that have not been published in any media, published four times a year by the Center for Estate Crops Research and Development.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Nematode pathogenicity of Heterorhabditis sp. against coconut leaf beetle of Brontispa longissima GESTRO; (Wiratno, and Rohimatun)
- Effectiveness of clove and citronella oil formula on Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. vanillae the cause agent of vanilla stem rot ; (Mesak Tombe, Darmawan pangeran, and Tri Saptari Haryani)
- Viability and effectiveness of nematodes Steinernema sp. formulation against cotton bollworm Helicoverpa armigera HUBNER; (Heri Prabowo, and IGAA Indrayani)
- Safety and efficiency of xylem water transport in two cashew (Anacardium occidentale L.) strains at the seedling stage; (Joko Pitono, and Tsuda Makoto)
- Analysis of sugar cane farming efficiency in East Java; (Sri Hery Susilowati, and Netti Tinaprilla)
- Correlation between sporangial inoculum aggressiveness and culture filtrate toxicity of Phytophthora capsici from black pepper (Piper nigrum L.); (Chaerani, and Dyah Manohara)