Researcher on Agronomist, Indonesian Center for Estate Crops Research and Development (ICECRD)
Place/ date of birds : Watampone, 17 Nopember 1958
Specialist : Agronomist
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate : Hasanuddin University, Graduated in 1982
- Master’s Degree : Bogor Agricultural Institute, Graduated in 1990
- Doctorate Degree : Bogor Agricultural Institute, Graduated in 2005
- 1998 to 2001. Team Leader and Expert for Tanjungbinga Estate Crops Development, Belitung
- 1999 to 2001. Chairman of the Integrated Agricultural Development and Organic Farming Systems in Cigagak Farms, Cipanas, West Java
- 1999 to 2005. Technical Adviser to the Borobudur Farms Agribusiness, Cipanas
- 1998 to 2000. Researchers on The Integrated Advance Research for Agronomic Manipulation in order to Enhance Competitiveness and Comparative Advantage of Pepper Shrubs
- 1999 to 2001. Researchers on The Partnership Advancement Research for applicable test of Pepper Cultivation Technology
- 2000 to 2001. Research Team for Analysis of Potential Land Estates Ciawi Temen, Kerawang, West Java
- 2000 to 2002. Team Leader in Plantation Crops Development in the Transmigration Region, Natuna
- 2002 to 2003. Chairman of the Team-Oriented Analysis of Potential Estate Development Regional Agribusiness Transmigration in Natuna Island.
- 2003 to 2004. Member of Team of Potential Analysis of Agricultural Development in Keprih District
- 2004 to 2005. Technical Team Leader of organic waste in Cianjur, West Java.
- Current Bantar Gebang landfill Conditions. Proceedings of the Workshop on Waste Management of Traditional Market in Jakarta, Bogor, February 17, 2005
- Role of Organic Fertilizer to increase Agriculture Production. Seminar Proceedings of the National Society of Indonesian Agronomist (PERAGI 2006)
- Effect of mulch and doses of NPK fertilizer on the Growth and Production of Ginger’s Rhizome (Zingiber officinale Ros.). Proceedings of the workshop Herbs of Household and Business I
- Utilization of Sago Waste as a Weed Control in Pepper. Journal of Industrial Plant Research, Volume 14 No. 3 September 2005.
- Sago (Metroxylon spp). Plantation Crops Producing Bio Fuel. Bogor Agricultural Institute Publishers, 2009
- Kesambi (Schleichera oleosa Merr.) Plant Producing Bio fuel Plantations. Bogor Agricultural Institute Publishers, 2009
- Technology to Support the Development of Bio fuel-Based Plant (Jatropha). Proceedings of the Workshop on Jatropha IV, Malang, 6 November 2008