INDUSTRIAL ESTATE CROP RESEARCH JOURNAL, a scientific publication that contains primary research of plantation commodities that have not been published in any media, published four times a year by the Center for Estate Crops Research and Development.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Effectiveness and Efficiency of Different Control Techniques of Cotton Jassid, Amrasca biguttula; (IGAA. Indrayani, Heri Prabowo, and Siwi Sumartini)
- Effect of Jatropha cake oil on mortality and fertility of Helicoverpa armigera Hũbner; (S.W. Tukimin and Elna Karmawati)
- Effect of potassium sources on application yield and quality of patchouli; (M. Syakir dan Gusmaini)
- Response of five accessions of small white ginger to fertilizers; (Muchamad Yusron, Cheppy Syukur, and Octivia Trisilawati)
- Genetic variability, heritability, and correlation among characters of 10 selected genotypes of physic nut (Jatropha curcas L.); (Rr. Sri Hartati, Asep Setiawan, Bambang Heliyanto, and Sudarsono)
- Effect of Spacing and Fertilizer Dosages on Production and Viability of Patchouli Cutting Seeds; (Sukarman)