PUBLICATIONS OF ESTATE CROPS – Industrial Crops Research Journal is a primary scientific publication that contains the results of research on estate crops commodities that have not been loaded on any media. Beginning in 2017, this journal is published twice a year (June, and December), by the Indonesia Center for Estate Crops Research and Development (ICECRD)..
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Endophytic Bacteria From Purwoceng as Steroid and Antipatogenic Compounds Producers ; Dwi N. Susilowati, Hendra Ginanjar, Erny Yuniarti, Mamik Setyowati, and Ika Roostika
- Induction of Secondary Somatic Embryos of Arabica Coffee and Detection Somaclonal Variation Using SSRs Marker ; Meynarti Sari Dewi Ibrahim, Rr. Sri Hartati, Reflinur, and Sudarsono
- The Effect of Plastic Mulch Period on White Grubs Population and Productivity of Sugar Cane; Subiyakto and Dwi Adi Sunarto
- Effectiveness of Several Types of N Fertilizer on Palm Oil Nursery ; Wiwik Hartatik and Heri Wibowo
- Technical and Financial Performace of Bushy-Pepper Cultivation in the New Development Area at Banyumas District, Central Java ; M. Syakir, I Ketut Ardana, and Elna Karmawati
Protector : Director of The Indonesia Center for Estate Crops Research and Develpment
Responsible Editor: Dr. Ir. Fadjry Djufry, M.Si.
Managing Officer: Ir. Jelfina C. Alouw, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Editor in chief : Prof.Dr. Elna Karmawati (Entomology)
Prof. Dr. Supriadi (Pitopathology)
Prof. Dr. Nur Richana (Post-harvest)
Dr. Nurliani Bermawie (Glorification)
Dr. I Ketut Ardana (Socio-Economic)
Ir. Edi Wardiana (Agronomy)
Dr. Iwa Mara Trisawa (Entomology)
Ir. Elfrida Nadeak
Publisher’s address :
Pusat Penelitian dan Pengembangan Perkebunan
Jl. Tentara Pelajar No. 1 Bogor 16111
Telp. 0251-8336194, 8313083, Faks 0251-8336194
E-mail : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of exchanging and so on, to contact the publisher’s address.
Fee for DIPA 2018 Plantation Plant Research and Development Center.