ICECRD OF PUBLICATION – INDUSTRIAL ESTATE CROP RESEARCH JOURNAL, a scientific publication that contains primary research of plantation commodities that have not been published in any media, published four times a year by the Center for Estate Crops Research and Development.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Characteristics of Red Palm Oil Nanoemulsions Enriched with Beta Carotene; Shannora Yuliasari, Dedi Fardiaz, Nuri Andarwulan, and Sri Yuliani
- The Effect Of Auxin Iba And Naa To In Vitro Rooting Induction Of Roe (Ruta Graveolens L.); Sitti Fatimah Syahid and Natalini Nova Kristina
- The Effect of Planting Systems on Productivity of Primary, Secondary, and Commercial Seeds
of Several Sugar Cane Varieties Produced by Tissue Culture; Deden Sukmadjaja and Muhammad Syakir
- Yield Components Analysis of Alor’s Vanilla in Several Agroecology of East Nusa Tenggara ; Handi Supriadi, M. Hadad E.A., and Edi Wardiana
- Phosphorus Contents of Physic Nut (Jatropha curcas L.) Leaves and Their Correlation
with Availability of Soil Phosphorus Extracted through Several Methods ; A. Arivin Rivaie and Elna Karmawati
- Relationship Between Biophysical and Phisiological Seed Diversity with Seed and Hybrid Vigor of Cocoa Seedling ; Baharudin
Protector: Muhammad Syakir, Dr.Ir.,MS. / Head of Indonesian Center for Estate Crops Research and Development (ICECRD)
Person in charge: Head of Collaboratotion and Utilization Research
Chairman of Editorial Board : Elna Karmawati, Prof.Dr. (Entomology)
Associate Editor :
Supriadi, Prof.Dr. (Phytopathology)
M. Djazuli, Dr. (Agronomist)
I Ketut Ardana, Dr. (Social Economic)
S. Joni Munarso, Dr. (Post-Harvest)
Nurliani Bermawie, Dr. (Plant Breeding)
Iwa Mara Trisawa, Dr.
Elfrida Nadaek, Ir.
Erriani Kristiyaningsih, S.Sos.
Indonesian Center for Estate Crops Research and Development (ICECRD)
Tentara Pelajar Street No. 1, Kampus Penelitian Pertanian Cimanggu, Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
Telp : +62251 – 8313083 Fax : +62251-8336194
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com