ICECRD OF PUBLICATION – INDUSTRIAL ESTATE CROP RESEARCH JOURNAL, a scientific publication that contains primary research of plantation commodities that have not been published in any media, published four times a year by the Center for Estate Crops Research and Development.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Storabbility of Big White Ginger Rhizomes at High Altitude Using Botanical Pesticide and Its Economic Analysis; Sukarman and Ermiati
- The Effect of Jamu Herbs as Atnicoccidial Drugs for Broiler Infected withEimeria tenella; Ening Wiedosari, Sintha Suhirman and Bagem Br. Sembiring
- Study of Soil Fertility on Small Rubber Plantation in Bengkulu Province ; Nurwegawati, Afrizon and Dedi Sugandi
- The Effects of Mucorrhizal and NPK Fertilization Dosage for Growth and Production of Robusta Coffee among Productive Coconut Plantation ; Yulius Ferry and Rusli
- Effect of Addition of Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) and Soybean Oil on the Quality and Nutrition of Baby Biscuits ; Rindengan Barlina
- Rootstock Selection of Physic Nut (Jatropha curcas Linn.) on Drought Stress Tolerance ; Mohammad Cholid, Hariyadi, Slamet Susanto, Djumali and Bambang Sapta Purwoko
Protector: Muhammad Syakir, Dr.Ir.,MS. / Head of Indonesian Center for Estate Crops Research and Development (ICECRD)
Person in charge: Head of Collaboratotion and Utilization Research
Chairman of Editorial Board : Elna Karmawati, Prof.Dr. (Entomology)
Associate Editor :
Supriadi, Prof.Dr. (Phytopathology)
M. Djazuli, Dr. (Agronomist)
I Ketut Ardana, Dr. (Social Economic)
S. Joni Munarso, Dr. (Post-Harvest)
Nurliani Bermawie, Dr. (Plant Breeding)
Iwa Mara Trisawa, Dr.
Elfrida Nadaek, Ir.
Erriani Kristiyaningsih, S.Sos.
Indonesian Center for Estate Crops Research and Development (ICECRD)
Tentara Pelajar Street No. 1, Kampus Penelitian Pertanian Cimanggu, Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
Telp : +62251 – 8313083 Fax : +62251-8336194
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com