INDUSTRIAL ESTATE CROP RESEARCH JOURNAL, a scientific publication that contains primary research of plantation commodities that have not been published in any media, published four times a year by the Center for Estate Crops Research and Development.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Resistance of Eight Bondowoso Tobacco Cultivars to Three Major Pathogens (Ralstonia solanacearum, Pectobacterium carotovorum, dan Phytophthora nicotianae); (Titiek Yulianti, Nurul Hidayah, and Sri Yulaikah)
- The Effect of Leaf Hair and Gossypol Gland Densities on Infestation of Sucking Insect Pest Amrasca biguttula Ishida and Bollworm Helicoverpa armigera Hubner on Cotton; (IGAA. Indrayani and Siwi Sumartini)
- The Growth, Resistance to Pathogen, and Nicotine Content Characters of Several Temanggung Tobacco Hybrids Lines; (Fatkhur Rochman)
- Elimination of Potyvirus Causing Mosaic Diseases in Patchouli Plant Using Apical Meristem Culture and Hot Water Treatment on Stem Cutting; (Rita Noveriza, Gede Suastika, Sri Hendrastuti Hidayat, and Utomo Kartosuwondo)
- Quality Changes of Dehydrated Green Pepper during Storage in Three Packaging Types and Temperature Levels; (Bagem Sofianna Sembiring and Tatang Hidayat)
- The Effect of Coconut Water on In Vitro Shoots MultiplIcation, Rhyzome Yield, and Xanthorrhizol Content of Java Turmeric in the Field; (Natalini Nova Kristina and Sitti Fatimah Syahid)